Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today my mom woulda be 86
Thank you Tobi. Yes, all that pain is gone and she is in a different place.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Quote:I have a feeling she has found a lovely garden and is waiting for you and giving you spiritual support.
What a beautiful thought. It makes death seem so peaceful.
Cancer is difficult to overcome because it is not one disease. There are countless kinds of cancers. We do better with the common ones, but it is not easy to treat some forms. Some of the cancer cells are very aggressive. There is never going to be a magic cure, one drug that solves it all. It is a very complicated disease and the treatments will be complicated.
We would be better if we could prevent cancer in the first place.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I took a course on Death and Dying and the feeling of leaving this world is actually a very pleasant release. It is not the scary thing it is made out to be. It is a natural part of life. My mom probably is in the garden now, she loved having gardens. She once had a garden that was all different kinds of flowers that spanned a whole lot next to where she lived. People would stop in awe of it, it was gorgeous. My mom also loved animals. At one time she had about 6 dogs and 6 cats. She had worked for a veterenarean and many people would bring their healthy pets to be euthanized. My mom could not stand that and took the pets home. She had to quit the job as it became too painful.

Yes, cancer has many different forms. They are working on cures for different types and I hope they will start getting those cures on the market so people can live.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Your mother and I would have hit it off. I love gardening. There is something beautiful about creating a natural space for everyone to enjoy.

Death is a natural process. Most of my animals pass very gently. When it is time the body lets go of the spirit and the spirit lets go of the body.   Even if we cure cancer, we will always have death. It just doesn't have to be death too soon. It can come at a more natural time.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine