Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry I haven't been here much lately
I think a break can continue to hurt for a long time after it heals. Perhaps he wants to X-ray to be sure things are in the right place.

Doing a few simple exercises should really help you get back to normal. I know having back exercises has really helped my back. I don't have back pain anymore.  You will be strong and healthy soon enough.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Yes, exercise can help different parts of the body. Back exercises are very good for the back. I'm glad you get relief from them. I hurt my back once and had physical therapy for it and it really helped me, too.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I have back and neck issues so really it is the bones in my spine that are out of alignment. I try to do all the exercises every day.
I put a goal tracker app on my phone and I get to check off each one as soon as I have done it.  It also keeps track of the days I miss so I try not to miss. Some of the neck exercises have to be daily. I need to shift my neck back into place and it is taking a long time because it can only be done very slowly.
I know that it will take years, but I am glad that I am making progress at all.

It took years for my neck to go out of alignment. It will take almost as long to get it back.
Catherine

Have you thought of seeing a Chiropracter? My insurance doesn't cover them so I don't go to one. But I know they can get the spine and neck into alignment faster than we can on our own.

I have insurance and I have been seeing a chiropractor for 2 1/2 years. We have a regular treatment plan that involves adjustments and exercises.  
The improvement has been incredible. It is slow and steady, but I feel so much better.
Catherine

I'm glad you are getting better and see a chiropractor. I wish my insurance covered them but it does not.

My ankle is so much better now. I have been making circles with my foot and it really loosened up my ankle. I don't think I need physical therapy now. It is almost back to normal.

Doing exercises  makes you your own physiotherapist.  I am sure you will be on your feet and back to normal very soon now.

I am lucky about my insurance. My job has its good points and bad points. Insurance is a real plus. I have to put the money out first, but they are very good about reimbursing me.
Catherine