Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find the Invisible Cow
Found this game a few months ago and it's hysterical.  I laugh every time I play.  I thought you guys would enjoy it too.

http://www.findtheinvisiblecow.com/
I have to do some software upgrades before I play it. I might be able to play from my phone. It is more up to date than my computer.  How funny is that. Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Hahahahaha! I clicked around and as I did they man yelled "cow" even louder. I don't think I found the cow, though.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Now I really want to play it.

I will try my phone. It has some good software.
Catherine

Good luck with that. Smile

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I played it on my phone. I had to use a finger as the phone has no mouse.

When you find a cow it appears on your screen.

I understand there are other animals. The cow is cute. Now I am going to want to see the other animals.

I love the big moo she gives.
Catherine

The guy that created it is the one say cow and moo. As you move up you get a goat and eventually a fox. My favorite is the cow though. The moo is just too funny. I haven't worked my way up to the fox yet. But I'm curious at to what is says.
"What does the fox say"

Isn't that a song?

I can only play the game on my phone. I am close to unlocking the second animal. The cow is good. I love the MOO!
Catherine