Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Survey for reptile owners!
Hi,
I'm carrying out a reptile survery for my honours project at Edinburgh napier university and looking for reptile owners to take part. The questionnaire should take less than 5 minutes and asks questions about husbandry and care of these pets. Further information can be found at the link provided.
Thank you in advance!
https://survey.napier.ac.uk/n/zz1n7.aspx
Hello, and welcome to our Forum, Grace. Smile
Good luck with your survey and with your studes. I cannot fill in your questionnaire as I have never had a reptile companion (except a tortoise when I was a very young child, and I have few memories of details now)! But there are others here who will be happy to do so, I am sure.
Finally a survey for me! Smiley32

I even told the truth about how many reptiles I have and what kinds.
Of course that information could change in a moment if I see something I really want.

I got to tell someone why I have reptiles and how much I love them. Heart

I love my snakes. Heart
I love my lizards. Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I filled it out. My number of reptiles might be changing soon though. A friend needs to re-home her 4ft ball python and I offered to take it. Problem is I just have to wait for my fiances father to ok keeping it as his house until we get married. So it's still up in the air right now.
Ball pythons are pretty passive. If you set it up, your fiancés father will never know it is there. They only eat once a week and sometimes less so it isn't a big time commitment for care. This time of the year the snake would be sleeping a lot too.

How are your leopard geckos?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine