Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who let the dove out
This time Virgil is watching me and Dora has her back to me. They are unpredictable.
I love their gentle personalities. Doves are very sweet.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Yes, birds are a sweet creature! Mine are chirping up a storm right now. They may be mad at me that I slept so much today. lol

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
They want you to be up and around and talking to them. Birds know what they want don't they and they don't hesitate to tell us.
Catherine

My birds were up til about 5 am this morning. They didn't want to go to sleep till then probably because I slept so late and so did they. Birds are such sweet creatures!

The doves are good about letting me sleep. They don't make much noise anyhow.

As usual they are both watching me. Actually they are almost asleep. They are such a cute pair. Heart
Catherine

My birds let me sleep too. If I fall asleep on the couch they go back in their cage and are real quiet, sometimes I think they might be sleeping, too. They are pretty much on my schedule.

Your birds are sweet.

My little doves are snuggled together behind me looking sleepy and quiet. I think they like to watch me when I am on the computer.
Catherine

They probably are wondering what you are doing just like you wonder what they are doing. lol

They are definitely watching me. I turned and spoke to them and they sat up and looked at me. 

They are snuggled up to each other looking like they are ready for sleep. Heart
Catherine

It's always good to have 2 birds instead of one. They love having bird company as well as human. Once I had just one parakeet and he got so lonely so I got him a little friend. It's fun to watch birds! Tonight Bailee has been flying around like crazy. She has become an expert at it just like Danny.