Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamster Dance
This is not the most serious post, but we always loved the hamster dance and it is good to see it again.

A little silly, but good for a laugh.Smile
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

What a cute video!!
Hey Catherine I see you figured out how to get a pic on your signature. How'd you do dat??
Also, I see you've been a member since 1969???? [Image: smiley-confused009.gif] Did we even have internet back then? [Image: smiley-confused002.gif]
...Just havin' some fun with ya [Image: smiley-hug001.gif]
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Ah yes, the signature story. I spend time producing a really lovely signature, (my name, Robbie's picture and a nice border etc.) and nothing would up load it to the Forum. I couldn't even get Picasa to accept it.Angry
I finally posted Robbie's picture and put my name under it. Since I posted it on the signature set up page it comes up every time. I will yet get my fancier version when I figure out how.

As to how I joined in 1970, hmmm, maybe Dr. Who has a sister and time travel is possible. Or maybe I have no idea. I joined before the software was even installed, but not that much before.
[Image: rotfl.gif]
Catherine

Well that explains it. I like the Dr. Who theory. [Image: giggle.gif]

I'm pretty sure Bock can help with the fine tuning of things. [Image: smiley-happy119.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
I kind of like the Dr. Who theory as well. I think we should stick with it. I actually love the registration date. There is a certain humor to it.
I suspect the Forum software developers were not even born in 1970.Smile
Catherine

I agree. Bock and were talking about it yesterday and agreed it would be funny to see who's paying attention to that kind of stuff, and the thoughts that must go through their minds! [Image: smiley-confused009.gif] [Image: smiley-confused010.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Maybe it was set up as a joke by the software developers. I didn't actually register, I downloaded the file and already had the web site. I had to change things to my user name, but I was already there when you registered. Maybe it is their joke on us to see if we are on our toes.[Image: smiley-laughing004.gif]
Catherine

92 Who knows???? Like we always say: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
mypetsonparade.com
Anyhow, I kind of like the humor of having a registration date the predates the whole internet. That is forty three years ago. Is it a special date?

Maybe it is a special year.http://www.computerhistory.org/timeline/?year=1970

I think that computer link up is the beginning of the internet or what eventually led to the internet.Smile

Thinking of smilies, there is one that works right now.77
I tripped on the sidewalk and landed on my face. I am okay, but I have a cut above my eye and a black eye. I have never had a black eye and since I hit the sidewalk with my head I probably broke the sidewalk.Smiley4
Catherine