Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We love pets - Pets love us
Henry sounds like a cool beardie. That's real nice you take him for walks. Yes, he does need his dignity!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Henry is good. He was not fed properly so he ended up paralyzed. He does the best he can. He drags himself around his tank and he is a good eater. 
Letting him have a little dignity when we go for a walk is worth it.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I agree, it is worth it.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
....Now if a cat walked over the keyboard, as cats are prone to do, this would be the result:
mcncs6rab 87gk hegvnxcx 72twus kxskx  sccxxga.MAB!
....Or did I spell that right?? Smiley4
Cats have a dry sense of humour when it comes to typing.....and playing the piano.

Sally-Cat almost wiped the vet's records by walking on their keyboard. She had already managed to highlight the page (goodness knows how she did that), then her left back foot hovered over the 'delete' key before I swooped in to lift her out of there! The vet nurse thought it was funny!

Thanks for that reference about 'spelt' and 'spelled' LPC. I was never actually sure which word was correct! I just used the one which sounded better at the time. And that could vary depending on where I was putting the word. So I would take all grammatical criticism levelled at me, with a "Yes, you're probably right...silly me!"
But it's nice to know either (or is that eether?) can be used.
Quote:....Now if a cat walked over the keyboard, as cats are prone to do, this would be the result:
mcncs6rab 87gk hegvnxcx 72twus kxskx  sccxxga.MAB!
....Or did I spell that right?? [Image: smiley4.gif]
Cats have a dry sense of humour when it comes to typing.....and playing the piano.
I find myself wondering what the cat is trying to say.
I am such a poor speller that I wouldn't notice the difference between spelt and spelled. I am forever going back and fixing the spelling in my posts. Why do I only see the mistake the next day?  Why do I fail to see a glaring spelling mistake in the tittle of a new thread?
Catherine

I think most of us could benefit from having a free Editor present when we type things. It would also be nice if the Editor could cook dinners and make coffee. I am sure there must be many wandering homeless Editors out there who would like such an appointment! One who could go to sleep when not required, wouldn't eat too much, and didn't watch football matches....would be useful.
Actually if the free editor kept up the cooking and cleaning as well as editing, I wouldn't mind football matches that are watched quietly. It would keep him busy. I would even welcome an online editor that went through my posts and fixed them after I have gone to bed. I would never need to know and I wouldn't log in only to find a number of glaring spelling mistakes in my very public posts.

Where do we find this person.
Catherine