Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you and how was your day and whatever...
The reason I am so afraid of him is because after he beat the hell out of me he pulled a gun out and cocked the trigger ready to fire and threw me out of the home I lived in with his brother. He has it in for me for some reason. I think I know but it's not a reasonable thing.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
It sounds like nothing the guy does is reasonable.  You are better to avoid him.
He won't be a problem for long and you can call the police if he bothers you.

Some people are best left in the past.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I know it's better to leave him in the past. I won't say any more about him.

How is everyone doing today? We are having some pretty nice weather here.

It poured with rain, but I think it was good. The rain washed the streets and soaked the gardens. I can see the trees getting leaves. All we need is some sunshine.
Catherine

It rained here, too. I was listening to the sounds of the storm and it was pretty cool.
I haven't heard a storm in awhile. I mean I've been sleeping during most of them.
I guess it is good for the ground to get all that rain. Now all the plants can start growing again.
I am feeling a little burned out recently and need a break from

caring for animals here. I have enough on my plate right now

to care for my own. I am not in the best mental health right now.

So, I hope you all take care and I will see you all when I get

back. Much love to you all.

Take care. We will hear from you soon enough I am sure.
Catherine