Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you and how was your day and whatever...
(03-06-2016, 09:15 AM)Tobi Wrote: You will be missed, cathie. You are a really nice member here.
I hope you will come back one day.

My day today was good. After doing jobs & visiting Sally-Cat, I went for a walk. I decided to go on a 4-mile loop, up to a house where there is a dog who likes me. The dog looks like Misty's sister (same build, size and colour, with a sweet character) and her name is Ronnie. Sometimes on walks with Misty we would see her.
I thought of her before I started the walk, but was sure she wouldn't be there, because a few times I have gone that way but there had been no sign of her.
Anyway as I got near, I saw her sitting just outside her gate, and she came racing up to greet me. I hadn't seen her for nearly 2 years. She did a dance, tried to encourage me to go in her garden (which I didn't) then did some racing laps of her lawn to show off. Her face has turned quite white, but she looked great.
Happy day.
How nice that is to see Ronnie again!  There used to be a dog I looked forward to seeing but his family moved to Las Vegas.  That was sweet of her to remember you.  Dogs don't forget us!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are you and how was your day and whatever... - by Ruth - 03-07-2016, 04:09 AM