Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you and how was your day and whatever...
Quote:Out of about 900 species of eucalypt koalas will eat about 40, but really only prefer about 10 of those species, so they're quite picky.
It always amazes me that people and animals are so picky. Food is food. Surely the leaves can't taste that different.
I don't even want to think about a new mattress. So many choices and such a complicated range of sizes and thicknesses.
Ruth I don't know how you ever made a choice.
I have a good memory foam pillow, but what I really need is an orthopedic pillow. Because of their shape I can't roll over on my stomach, which I like to do, but it is very bad for my neck.
I have a custom made futon. I did buy the 9 in thick one and it was made to be 29 in rather than the standard 39 in most single beds come in. I am small and I don't move around at night. I could probably manage on less than that. I think it will have to be replaced soon. I have slept so well on it. The store has moved or closed. I wonder if anyone else would do a custom futon.
I love being 6 in from the floor. I hate sleeping in a high bed.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are you and how was your day and whatever... - by Catherine - 03-16-2016, 03:38 PM