Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you and how was your day and whatever...
I have a problem. There was this man who was the brother of my x and I've been checking on where he lives through detective sites. I am very scared of him. Anyway I found out he was living in the same city as me. I was drinking a bit and saw his daughters name on FB and told her I wished the best for him. He said he wanted to talk to me and gave me his number. I was afraid but thought it might be an apology from him coming. Anyway, he has not changed. The only time I talked to him was when I had a lot to drink and cannot recall all that was said. I have a feature on my phone where I can stop people from calling me when I want. Anyway after talking to him and seeing he is still a very angry person and doesn't seemed to have changed any I put his phone number on my rejection list. Only problem is I can't recall our conversations as I was quite drunk. People cannot get to my apt. without buzzing me and I don't buzz anyone in less I know them well. Oh well, I don't know what else to say but I am sort of scared I may have told him where I live when drinking. I am such an ass sometimes!!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are you and how was your day and whatever... - by Ruth - 04-11-2016, 09:04 AM