Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you and how was your day and whatever...
I almost always take Suzy with me. The man I was referring to is not my x but the brother of my x. My x is deceased. I think I may have confronted him (the brother who is alive) about his violent nature. He attacked me about 40 years ago and punched me in my head and then proceeded to beat me up. At that time my x was alive and he kicked his brother's butt for beating me up. Anyway he apologized to me later but then took the apology back when he was high on something. He was addicted to cocaine back then. I have seen him hit his girlfriend when she was pregnant and attack my x as well.

Thanks for the advice on security. When I moved in here going on 4 years ago I put dead bolt locks on both the doors to the hallway. I also live in a city that has good police response time. If I have to I will call the police, that is if he attempts to hurt me again. I also carry pepper spray.

Isn't it strange how feelings from 40 years ago can come back? I have been so scared since I talked to him. He talks about attacking his neighbors for intimidating him. But he is very intimidating!! Any how he is nearly 70 years old now and has stage 4 cancer. He had his prostate removed a few mos ago. The cancer has spread to his bones and metastasized. A part of me has felt sorry for him now but each time we talk he says things that really scare me badly. I guess the answer is not to talk to him again. He can be nice at times, too. I needed to vent that as it has been bothering me so much. Thanks for listening.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are you and how was your day and whatever... - by Ruth - 04-12-2016, 06:43 AM