Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you and how was your day and whatever...
Quote:I am used to 'being on the lam' in the past from certain people. No big deal.

I think we have all been there at some point.

You just have to move on and be careful.  Your x is in your past and you are not responsible for the choices he made. You were not responsible for how he died and you didn't owe him anything. It was his family's responsibility to care for him.

Your x's brother has a lot of problems. You don't need to get involved in that. The Hospice staff are good caring people. They will make him as comfortable as possible. If he refuses to let them do that then it is his own fault. It is not your responsibility.

We all have people in our pasts that we need to avoid. I have a life here in Toronto and friends and a job. I have animals that depend on me. I would not take a call from a destructive person from my past. I have a responsibility to my life now to leave the past in the past.
It is the only thing you can do if you don't want to be dragged down over and over again.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are you and how was your day and whatever... - by Catherine - 04-18-2016, 02:12 PM