Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a break
I didn't know where else to post this, I admire all of you I just find some of these threads quite upsetting, and 
would rather not know about the atrocities that go on regarding all sentient beings. So I will continue to pop in occasionally but won't always post. Keep up all your good works. I will continue to sign all petitions. that I find.
Angel
I fully understand. I do try to warn people if there are pictures that are graphic. Some of these stories need to be posted so that those who do not know what goes on will finally learn. I hope it will help people to make kind choices about animals.

I have to look at everything because I am responsible for what is posted on the forum.

There are lots of things you don't need to see. You are already a caring and aware person.
Join us when you can. We are always glad to hear from you.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I fully understand how you feel, Cathie. Your posts have made the forum a better place and we will miss you. Please come back when you can.

It is not easy for anyone to deal with cruelty to animals. It is emotionally draining. There are times when I need a short break, too. But if we don't speak for them, who else will?

Many blessings to you, dear Cathie - and pop back soon!
Cathie, I understand. You have a kind and empathetic nature, and some of what happens is too much for you. Sometimes I have to admit, it is too much for me too, and I cry.

You are a wonderful and valued member here. But we all do understand. I hope one day you will come back again, and bring us some happy stories, pictures, and funny videos perhaps, to balance the unkind things that go on in this world.

Bless you.