Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man rescues animals caught in a flood
I think this is beautiful. There are flash floods in the Louisiana area. Two men took their boat out and rescued small animals that couldn't get to safety on their own.

https://www.thedodo.com/man-fills-boat-w...82972.html

I think it showed real courage and compassion. They even rescued mice. Now many people would go that far.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

How wonderful these animals were saved. Bless them! It's like Noah's Ark!

My bandwidth is too slow to load that page right now. I only just managed to get on the Forum and post anything. But as soon as it works properly I will read about what happened.
The video is priceless. They are not elegant in their rescue, but they are out there rescuing. Some of the smaller animals like possums and armadillos managed to get to a "high" spot, but just a little one and as the water rises they will be stranded. They would not be able to make it to actual safe ground.  A boat full of possums must have been pretty funny. They were not happy, but they were safe.
Catherine

I love stories like this. It's great to know people care about animals. All people should care about animals.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
It was a funny video. They were both big hearted and they recognized how desperate things were for the little animals.

Angels come in all forms. Angel
Catherine