Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renews my faith in humans!
This man is a volunteer for a shelter and has adopted several dogs.  One of them has cancer:

https://gma.yahoo.com/shelter-volunteer-...-pets.html

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
What a special person. Heart

He will be rewarded, he and his wife, by a beautiful bond with Marcie. They will share her last days and they will know that they gave her love and comfort and she will give her last moments of devoted love.

That is something so precious. Normally you have to live a lifetime with a pet to share those moments. Her previous owners gave that up and their loss, Baker's gain.

It takes a special person to do what he has done. Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I would do it, too, if I could afford the medicines a sick dog may need. I save money in case Suzy gets ill or if Danny or Bailee get ill. Yes, that guy is very special.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I admire the people who adopt older pets. They know they have less time with them and yet they still do it. 

An eight year old guinea pig came into the shelter. Before I could get there she was adopted. No one wanted to see an old guinea pig like that sitting in a cage at an animal shelter.

There are angels out there. Angel
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine