Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family photographs cat staring at their food every day for a year
I had to post this. It is too funny.
The cat stares at every meal they eat.
So they decided to take pictures.

https://www.thedodo.com/cat-watches-owne...38217.html

That is commitment, to take pictures every meal,  and  it is commitment to be the cat that watches every meal. Heart Smiley4 Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

That's really funny. My Suzy does the same thing every time I eat. She is there just watching and sometimes she even drools. I usually giver her a small bite of my food. I used to give her more of my food but she put on some weight so I just give her bits.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I can understand a dog watching you eat, especially if you give her some.

They never give the cat anything and many things they eat are not things a cat would eat. I don't know why she does it. Maybe she is trying to drive them crazy. Cats do that. They have their ways. Smiley4
Catherine

Some cats are more like dogs, I think. That cat is so cool!

It always has the same look on its face. That is part of what is so funny.
Catherine

(03-19-2016, 02:09 PM)Catherine Wrote: It always has the same look on its face. That is part of what is so funny.

Smiley4 Yes, it is!

Cats are funny even when they just sit there.
Catherine