Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boy finds snake in sneaker.
Why don't these amazing things happen to me! It is just not fair. Just once I want to be the one to find a snake somewhere interesting.
I will give them credit for calmly catching him in a container and then putting him in a terrarium.
He is not a king snake. He is a baby, but he is most likely a Gopher Snake or a Bull Snake.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/s...-1.3490913

Hopefully he will be given a good home or his real owners found.

Technically I have found snakes in amazing places, but it was my snake in the first place and I found it after an extensive search.
David was in the back of the freezer where the warm motor is. Raven once crawled across my foot. I do not know how she got out.
We never mention the baby pine snake incident, where the snake was found six months later in the neighbours basement. They were really good about it.

Martin the Albino Black Rat Snake was found two doors away from the store, six months after he went missing.
He was fat and happy so he must have eaten well. Now that he is with me he is shy and won't leave his tank unless I am alone and not always then. He is still fat and happy. Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine