Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
67 Dogs Found in Car
Puppies were rescued from a bad situation.  I think it's good the police helped these puppies:

http://paramus.dailyvoice.com/police-fir...op/649717/

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
It is really lucky for those little dogs that someone heard them. They would have suffered and even died from the cold.
I hope they totally shut the guy down and lay charges against him.  I suppose the puppies all come from puppy mills.

This is why they need to ban the sale of dogs and puppies in pet stores. There are so many abuses. 
They can ban an individual, but it is better to ban all puppies in pet stores. There are more than enough dogs available in shelters for those who want dogs.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

It's sad to say but animals are another exploitation of big business. Yes, people should get them from the shelters like I did.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
At least for these little puppies life is better.

For the rest of the puppies out there is terrible situations, we just have to be vigilant and report anything suspicious.

All my guinea pigs are rescues and some of my reptiles are rescues or rehomes.
Animals deserve a second chance.
Catherine

A sad and terrible story. The policemen acted promptly and correctly and saved the lives of these poor puppies.
Thank goodness they were heard and rescued.
Puppy mills are a terrible problem, there were quite a exposed few shut down here in Wales a few years ago.
It was a shock to realise that such things went on, and seemingly just round the corner.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
The puppy mills are all around us. Sometimes we just don't see them. People who exploit animals are good at hiding their actions.

Good reaction on the part of the police. I guess we should always check out noises that sound like animals crying.
Catherine