Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chihuahua shuts down bridge
This is a funny feisty little dog.  He took off across the Bay Bridge between San Francisco an Oakland. It forced them to close the bridge while they captured him. It took two motorcycle cops and one patrol car to capture him.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

You would expect it to be a greyhound or at least a bigger dog that took so much to capture. When you realize that it is a tiny Chihuahua you have to laugh. I wonder where he was going in such a hurry.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I saw that on our news he caused a bit of trouble for a little chap.
I saw it on the news, too. I'm so glad they cared enough about the dog to stop traffic!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I couldn't believe how small he is. He is one spunky little dog. So far no one has claimed him.

If he ends up being adopted he needs a home with someone who can run with him. The could do marathons together, the kind that get bridges shut down. The dog would feel right at home.
Catherine

Oh my goodness me! I am glad the little feller was okay in the end. He must have been freaked out. Trust a tiny little dog to get a whole bridge shut down! Those little dogs don't do things by halves Smiley4
Pound for pound those little dogs are the strongest force on earth. Only a little dog could create that much havoc. He is a smart little guy. I hope he gets the right family who appreciates who he is.
Catherine