Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heart warming story! The story of Joy.
Rainbow 
This little fellow was left on the sidewalk and was newly born, couldn't see, hear or do much of anything.  Everything changed for him though Heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbmdOzWgyXU

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
That's a lovely video, so glad Joy got adopted by that caring couple.
What a cute little puppy! He was so funny. Raising him must have been so much fun.  He di grow into a nice looking dog didn't he.
No wonder the Dutch couple were willing to drive all that way to get him. 

I just wonder how a puppy that young ended up on the street like that.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I don't know how he ended up on the street but leave it to humans who do things like that. I was all choked up watching the video.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I ended up watching a whole lot of videos. My You tube account keeps showing related videos. I can never watch just one rescue.
They are all heart warming. Sometimes I cry and sometimes I laugh. I am always amazed at the miracles that happen.
Catherine

That's so sweet! I kept trying to figure out what breed(s) he is but I think he's mixed but beautiful whatever he is.
It is an amazing ending. He turned into a beautiful dog.
Catherine