Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something needs to be done and soon!
Sad 
In Iran they are purposely starving dogs to control the dog population.  This is so very sad and cruel.  Someone asked that we share this:

http://www.viralvo.com/city-officials-ti...for-weeks/

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I have just reported this to the Humane Society International. I am waiting to get an answer from them.

That is barbaric, I hope the publicity helps to end the practice.
This is shocking and outrageous. Who ever thought of this is a sick person and who ever takes part is a criminal.  I do hope some rescue group in the area can intervene.

Are there any rescue groups working in Iran?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I don't know if any rescue groups are in Iran. I sent a message to Humane Society International. They may be able to help. I hope so.

Once the word gets out someone in the area may be able to do something. They need someone to actually rescue the dogs as soon as possible. Then they need to get petitions going to stop this from happening again.

It is shocking that someone would even think of doing this.

Of course Iran is not a shinning beacon of human rights either.
Catherine

I sure hope someone rescues those poor dogs. I can't even look at the picture anymore. It is so heartbreaking!

It is one of the many sad things that are being done to dogs in the world.

I cannot understand how dogs who treat us so well always end up the target of horrible cruelties.  It is as if the very cruel people of the world want a target that is naturally good. The dogs are too good natured to even fight back. Smiley19
Catherine

I know what you mean, I was crying about what they do to dogs yesterday. Some human beings are really evil.

There is no doubt there is evil in the world.  Dogs are one of the good things that  help balance things with good. Maybe that is why they are often a target.
Catherine