Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning-Very Graphic
I am sorry this is so disturbing but they need more signatures.  This is one of the worst things I've ever seen. Smiley19

http://www.sosvox.org/en/petition/they-s...gn-p140416

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I couldn't get the page to load. I have had page loading problems for 3 days. Only just managed to get to post on here tonight. But I shall sign when things work properly....hopefully later or tomorrow.

I wonder about the many crimes against animals (often dogs) I wonder if they are increasing....or if they are 'copycat' atrocities caused by hearing about something else similar online....Some people have that sort of undeveloped mentality.
Nevertheless if criminals do these things they should be ready to 'do the time' -as they surely will.
I hope your computer will behave itself. I see so many crimes against dogs my heart aches for them. I don't know what kind of people can do this but they don't belong is our society.

I was able to sign the petition.

I think there are a lot of copycat atrocities. On person hears about it or gets an idea and then it spreads. Sometimes it is just one sick person who convinces others to be involved.

There is no doubt these people are sick and a danger to society. I can't even imagine what motivates them.

Sadly they probably share ideas online about acts of animal cruelty. That is the dark side of the internet and social media.

At least we can use the same means to stop them.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Thanks for signing Catherine. Dogs are very submissive and kind and some people think they can get away with harming them. Well, their day will come when they have to face what they have done.

We just have to be vigilant and watch out for dogs. After all they have watched out for us for centuries. They have been our guardian angels, now we need to be theirs. If enough caring people focus on protecting dogs and preventing cruelty we should be able to make a difference.

We can't change what has already happened, but I do want to see the offenders brought to justice. We can also work to educate people about how animals should be treated. When we see signs of cruelty in a child we can help teach them a better way.
It will take all of us to stop senseless acts of cruelty. I think we can do it some day. Letting people know what has happened and asking for their help is an important step.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine