Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Animal Kingdom has lost its Prince
They don't know the cause of death yet. He had been sick recently so there may have been something wrong we don't know about. As soon as results are clear they are supposed to tell us.  He was young. So many things can go wrong, but he should have been able to recover from most things. I hope we find out. It would be disturbing if they don't get a clear answer.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Yes, I have watched numerous news shows about Prince the past few day and I know they won't know the autopsy results for a few weeks. Sometimes strange things happen to people.
It takes a while for test results. He may have had something more serious than the flu. Or he may have had an underlying medical condition that was not recognized in time.
Catherine

On Facebook somebody said he died of an overdose of percadan. And that he had been taking it for pain. I don't know how this man knew that and even asked him how he knew. He didn't answer me back. We will see what the authorities say.
I have been hearing all kinds of stories like that. There is no truth to them. People make up all kinds of things just to have something to say. They have no idea.
Prince was sick in the week before his death and I think that is the clue as to what happened. Something was wrong.

It is easy to make up accusations based on nothing.
Catherine

Last night they said Prince did not have a will. So, I guess

he wasn't prepared to help the animals out in the future.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
He was young enough that he didn't think he needed a will yet. His death was fairly sudden and unexpected. Most people are much older when they sign their first will.
Catherine