Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catherine's dream vacation
Why wait?

This woman I know had always wanted to go to Europe. She had a cancer scare, random out of nowhere. After that when she was feeling better she decided to plan the trip and organise everything. Not long before she was due to leave she found out her cancer has returned. She's not expected to see out the year. So she's currently enjoying sangria in Spain.

You kind of always think you'll have tomorrow. Next week. Next month. Next year. But maybe you won't.
True. I do not know how much  time I have. However, I am not much of a traveller and I will enjoy the planning very much. When I actually travel it is more fun for me if I have sorted out what I want to do and see.

Some of the trips I want to take have to be timed carefully. The snakes come out of hibernation at a different time each year, depending on the weather.
I want to see the Mohave/Sonoran desert in bloom. This happens about a week after the winter snowfall. No one  can predict exactly when the snow will fall.

I am not having any health scares right now. I feel very healthy.

I am in more danger from traffic and getting run over. Just because the light is green doesn't mean it is safe.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Having been to the Grand Canyon twice. I fully recommend it. I still don't feel like I got to experience much of it and I got to fly in an airplane over it when I was 11. It was really great. Plenty of wild life too. I find animals everywhere I go. I'll have to dig out pictures.
The Grand canyon is so vast that it would be hard to take it all in.  Even the name is understated.
I am sure the ride in a plane over it is amazing.
I am sure you will get back to see the grand Canyon again.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine