Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cows think dog is a calf
Smile 
The poor dog looks a little confused, but for the cows there is no doubt that they think he is a calf.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...QWoZZ8Moug

Maybe they are fooled by his size and colour. He does look a bit like a calf.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Yes, the colouring is just right: black and white. The dog looks similar to the spaniel cross I had as a teenager, called Dazzle. They usually have gentle natures and are very tolerant.
Rotating LOL The spaniel doesn't look too sure about all the attention he is getting! But that is an awesome double- ear-scratch. He should be so lucky!
The whole thing is funny. The cows are sure they have a calf and the dog is gentle enough to put up with it.

It is a pretty colour for a dog or a cow. Dazzle must have been very handsome.
Catherine

Now that's cute, perhaps it's the colouring
I think the cows just like licking something small most cows are really gentle souls.
Cows are social animals and with its colouring the dog is a match for them. They must have been curious about him and interested. Good thing it was a gentle dog.
Catherine

(06-21-2016, 03:05 PM)Catherine Wrote: It is a pretty colour for a dog or a cow. Dazzle must have been very handsome.

This is what Dazzle looked like (with my father):

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What a lovely picture of them! Dazzle is a lovely dog. Not just for the way he looks but for 'something soulful in his face'.
Bless them both.
Dazzle was a beautiful dog. He did look soulful and very calm.  So does your father.   It is a beautiful picture.
Catherine