Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dogs saved from dog meat trade enjoy peanut butter!
I have yet to find out who this guy is, but he has 3 dogs saved from the dog meat trade -He says Yulin. He is now taking care of them, and getting them to trust him (helped by peanut butter!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RKU486Zias
Who can blame the dogs for being cautious, after previous mistreatment? Yet this wonderful man managed to win back some of their trust in humans. Good find, Tobi.
They are really attractive dogs and so much alike. It is amazing how after all they have been through they are starting to trust again. Look at how their tails never stop wagging. They are nervous, but they want to trust.

I am not surprized about the peanut butter. There is something yummy about peanut butter.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I really like those dogs Heart 
It took only one day for them to trust him enough to be in the same room. Now look...one of them almost gives him a kiss! And that wasn't the smell of peanut butter, it was just a dog almost giving him a kiss.
In one day! Dogs can move on from even horrible circumstances quite quickly if they are given kindness. But I like the way they all stay together as a little pack. It would be nice if they could be re-homed as a threesome (unless that man adopts them of course.)
I would love to see all three together. I think the man posting the video plans to keep them all. That is the feeling I get from him.

I love the way they look. There is something very appealing about them. They are timid, but you are right, they are starting to respond.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine