Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures of the new piggie
He is being called the Biscuit because of his colour and because the last new piggies were Martha(it suits her) and the Muffin. He is as shy as the Muffin so the name stuck.

[Image: IMG_1793.JPG]

Introducing himself.

[Image: IMG_1794.JPG]
He feels secure enough to lie down. He is a little unsure about the food dishes.

[Image: IMG_1796.JPG]

I think they go together as a set.

[Image: IMG_1803.JPG]

Isn't he pretty.

[Image: IMG_1807.JPG]
But he is so small.
[Image: IMG_1808.JPG]

He looks so cute.

[Image: IMG_1809.JPG]

How could anyone get tired of him.

[Image: IMG_1810.JPG]

He curled up asleep by the food dish. Then he woke up and started licking the dish. He didn't know there was more food coming. That is sad. He was still hungry, but he wasn't expecting anything else. My other piggies knew there was still a plate of veggies on the way.

[Image: IMG_1811.JPG]

He was on the plate of food in an instant.

[Image: IMG_1813.JPG]

He loves to eat.

[Image: IMG_1816.JPG]

[Image: IMG_1817.JPG]

He ate as much as he could, but there was still a little left when he had to take a break.

[Image: IMG_1819.JPG]

He is such a good natured guinea pig. They said he was aggressive with his late cage mate. I think they were both hungry and he was just trying to get enough to eat. He wasn't getting enough. He is so thin under all that fur. His ribs stick out and his legs are little sticks.
He is sweet with Cinnamon and Caramel and they like him. He will gain some weight and some sense of security and his funny little personality will shine through. He is a character, but a very anxious little boy who worries too much about food.
Seeing him lick the empty plate was heartbreaking. No guinea pig should go to bed hungry.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

He is so cute Catherine breaks my heart to think of him being that hungry poor little mite,he's landed on his feet with you.
I wanted to cry when he started licking the plate. My other piggies would have asked for more food.

He will learn very quickly. He is clever enough and he will fatten up and feel full and happy.
Catherine

Poor little thing. Probably all he wanted was a few good meals, and he clearly didn't get those where he was before.

Catslave is right: he has fallen on his feet with you!
So any predictions about how long it takes for him to demand food like the rest  of the  piggies.

He still can't believe how much food he is getting. I love the look of surprize on his face. Of course guinea pigs are always eager about food.
Catherine

It only took until Wednesday for him to figure things out and start demanding more food when he wants it. He is going to be thoroughly spoiled very soon.  I do think he is gaining a little weight. He is definitely more confident.  I think he is going to turn out to be a real character and he will make me laugh.
Catherine

He's a darling. It looks as though he has quite a bit of Abyssinian in him and they are renowned for being Madcap and fun. Once he settles fully I bet he'll be the life and soul of the party!!
They make a very handsome trio. Lucky boy.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
He is very pretty and he is a match for the other two. He is already showing signs of being a character. He isn't tame yet, but he is accepting being handled better than the girls. Maybe he isn't really shy at all.
Catherine