Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello :)
Big Grin 
Hello everyone. Smiley4 My name is Tiger Lover. I'm female, I'm a middle schooler, and as my name suggests,  I  Heart tigers!  Smile I am looking foward to talking to all of you! TTFN!  Smiley4
Meow. :3
Welcome Tiger Lover nice to see you here,I live in Melbourne Australia and my name depicts me pretty close as well.
Welcome to our Forum. We look forward to talking with you. So tell us, what kind of pets do you have.

I have 7 rescue guinea pigs right now and a few other creatures.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Warmest greetings from me, too!
Smile Hey Tiger Lover! A warm welcome to the forum  87

Tigers are beautiful creatures. I am glad there isn't one in my house right now though Smiley4  I might be a little bit scared if one just walked though the kitchen at this moment.....
(07-26-2016, 11:53 AM)Catherine Wrote: Welcome to our Forum. We look forward to talking with you. So tell us, what kind of pets do you have.

I have 7 rescue guinea pigs right now and a few other creatures.

I have 2 cats (an american shorthair and a maine coon) and 2 dogs (a jack russell mix and a sheperd mix).
Jack Russells are my favourite. I don't have a dog, but my next door neighbours have an old Jack Russell who runs up and down between the houses. I love watching him.

So,  tell us what are the names of your pets and what are their stories.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(07-27-2016, 02:51 PM)Catherine Wrote: Jack Russells are my favourite. I don't have a dog, but my next door neighbours have an old Jack Russell who runs up and down between the houses. I love watching him.

So,  tell us what are the names of your pets and what are their stories.

My American Shorthair cat's name is Zinnia, and my Maine Coon is named Zane. My Jack Russell's name is Beatrice and my Sheperd's name is Jack.

We found Zinnia in a tree as a tiny kitten. Zane was given to us by some friends who couldn't take care of him anymore. We adopted Beatrice from the pound after she was abandoned by her previous owner with her litter of puppies. We found Jack abandoned in the park.
Poor Jack! It is so sad that he could be just abandoned. Thank goodness you found him and gave him a loving home. I like Shepherd mixes....something about them.

I used to have a Jack Russell! Unique little characters! Mine had rather long legs for a JRT so was a bit of a 'reject' among JRT people! He was almost completely white and also had a rough coat, so there was a bit of "Parson Russell" in there somewhere.

I will never forget a strange dream I had just after he passed, when I heard an old Scotsman's voice say to me "He was loyal, the wee yapper!"
That was so true....by golly he was a yapper! And yes he was very loyal. They are great spunky dogs.

I would love to see pictures of your dogs,  if you have the time.
Hello welcome!