Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Tobi!
Smile 
Happy Birthday Tobi. Has it been a year? Your birthday kind of snuck up on us. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Find something fun to do and have a favourite meal.

[Image: t3361.gif][Image: t3360.gif][Image: t3359.gif][Image: t3362.gif][Image: t3363.gif]

We have seen a lot of Birthdays together on the forum. I hope we see many more and of course I hope this one is the best.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

:birthday-banner-with-dogs birthday-dancer.gif :birthday-banner-with-dogs birthday-dancer.gif
Warmest birthday greetings, dearest colleague! May your birthday bring you even more happiness and contentment!
Happy birthday!
Thanks guys Heart  How kind of you Smiley52 
Nice day so far. The sun came out around midday and shone on me! Smiley4  Good birthday.
A day with sunshine is a good day isn't it.

I hope you had some fun moments and some  nice walks. Maybe you even ended the day with some cake. That would be nice.
Catherine

Aww! no cake (I forgot about cake) But I had a lot of home cooked chips (English 'fries') The trouble with chips is you can't really stick 63 candles in them! Well I suppose you can if you're determined. But mine got wolfed down too quickly for that!
Home cooked chips are worth it and they are much better than what we call chips or fries here.

Candles are not necessary anyhow.  Where did the idea come from. It seems a shame to mess up a beautifully decorated cake with candles. Usually they are not even nice candles.

You have at least to the end of the month to get cake. One day is not enough to celebrate

Speaking of celebrating, I got a senior`s discount at the pet food store. I am always happy about that. Some places start at 60.
Catherine

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday.