Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Bock!
Happy Birthday Bock. 
You are the best tech support ever and we couldn't have started the forum without you.
ALWF may be my baby, but you are our pediatrician.  So Doc Bock, Have a great Birthday and really enjoy yourself.

[Image: Happy-Birthday-wishes-images_best.jpg]

Big hugs and best wishes.

Remember this is a special birthday so you get to enjoy it any way you want.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I didn't ask, do you have a special day planned. You work hard and you deserve it. Heart
Catherine

Dear Bock....
Have a fantastic day, lots of cake, happy things happening...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOCK!

Heart Smiley34 Smiley32 64 05 Cool birthday-dancer.gif
Hope you have a really lovely birthday, full of fun and laughter. Thank you for all you have done for the forum, too! May the coming year bring you much success in your life!

[Image: Happy-Birthday-Wishes-Wallpapers.jpg]
Happy Birthday my favourite young American friend have a lovely day.
Thank you all for the kind wishes and lovely pictures!!! <3 I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately but I do intend to fix that. I miss you guys!

Well, for my birthday, I went to the grocery store and bought whiskey, vodka, and peach schnapps, and somehow didn't get asked to show my ID. Maybe I made the young male cashier nervous? He's always nervous anyway. I think he wanted to have the bare minimum of conversation with me.

It was a lovely day though Smile
Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time. --Steven Wright / http://www.zyggywebs.com / tech support & web design, I'm always happy to be of assistance!
You really know you are an adult when they stop asking you for ID.  I hope you had cake and a party to go with all the drinks.

We miss you too. I hope you can be with us more in future. Heart
Catherine