Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog Tales
I think I might have posted about this rescue before, but it is always nice to keep track of the rescues an the work they are doing.

Dog Tales is an amazing place and they have a great name.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

The video shows a beautiful place where dogs get a second chance at life. They have found homes for an incredible number of dogs.

It is inspiring what two people can do because they care.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Yes, an inspiring story. I had not heard of this refuge before. It seems to be very big now (45 full time staff and 100 volunteers). May it long continue its wonderful work!
What a wonderful place. It is so nice for all the animals to have a life like this whle they are waiting for adoption. I particularly like the fact that there are good walking trails and greenery for them, and that the dogs have rooms instead of cages! This is a charity definitely worthy of donations.
They are doing wonderful work. They take local dogs and they also bring in dogs from other countries. That means some of the dogs rescued elsewhere, who are in such desperate conditions, can be brought here and helped. Then they can go to loving homes.

I like the fact that they sign a contract with people that brings the dog back to them if the people can't keep it any more.
They never stop caring for the dogs that they helped.  It is an inspiring place.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine