Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When the owner is arrested, what about their pets?
I couldn't put Pigbert at risk no matter what the reason.  I made sure I was home with him as much as possible until the end.

You rushed to Misty's side when she needed you. (You were lucky they released her to you.) Clearly you saved her life.

I know people have lots of reasons for their actions, but I wonder why they don't consider the wellbeing of their pets before they act. If nothing else they should have arrangements made in case the pet needs care.  I think criminal behavior is foolish anyhow, but if someone plans to commit crimes shouldn't they think about their pets. After all, they usually end up getting caught.

Of course if the man had been sensible he wouldn't have committed a crime, especially not in front of a camera. Cameras are pretty  common so most of us can expect to be filmed much of the time when we are in public.

I think some police departments are kinder in their attitudes towards pets.  Still I wouldn't want anyone of my pets to suffer the trauma of being taken from the only home they really know.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: When the owner is arrested, what about their pets? - by Catherine - 08-22-2016, 02:23 PM