Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving
I just want to wish all our Canadian members a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy a peaceful day with family and friends. Special hugs to all your animal friends from me and all my animal friends.

[Image: happy-thanksgiving-will-bake-for-books-M...lipart.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Greetings to you on your Thanksgiving, Canadians! I had no idea that the date and concept was different from the USA, but a search on the net found this: https://www.bustle.com/articles/124804-8...anksgiving
Thank-you for finding the article. It is funny in some way, but it is also true. Our Thanksgiving Holiday is a quiet homey event. We don't decorate much or fuss about things. It is a time to relax and enjoy being with people that you care about.

There is not even a set day for the Thanksgiving dinner. Mostly it is the Sunday or the Monday, but I have attended Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday and even on the Friday. My most spectacular year, I ate Thanksgiving dinner with different people on all four nights.

Because the holiday lines up with my birthday, I have always considered Thanksgiving to be part of my birthday celebration.
If the whole country wants to declare a holiday and celebrate right after my birth, who am I to complain. Smiley4
Catherine

Happy Thanksgiving my Canadian friend!!
I hope you have a lovely day surrounded by the ones [of all species] you love so dearly.
Enjoy your time together and don't feast toooo much

This is one smart turkey, lol!!
[Image: 742875ioah3s6khh.jpg]
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Dear Catherine....
Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving!
And the same to all our Canadian members and guests.

Yep, that is one very clever Turkey, animal family! Smiley4
(Poor Turkeys. Let's be kind to them for Thanksgiving and Christmas and get hold of the best nut roast recipe online instead!)

I have to admit, there have been times I have wished I could make a lamp-stand of myself! hahaha
It has been a nice weekend. I gave lots of time to my babies at home. (There will be pictures later)

It is a really pleasant holiday and I have eaten way too much pumpkin pie. It was worth it though.

Very clever Turkey. I have seen worse looking lamps.
Catherine