Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you like to meet someone?
Heart Well, here the baby is!  Her name is Alice and we have had her for 18 days now.  Danny is starting to feel better and spend time with her.  She has her own cage.  I have put toys in it and a swing since this picture.  She has black and blue markings on her back.  She is gorgeous.

[Image: HYFHg5a.jpg]

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
She is so pretty. Heart  I love the name Alice. It really suits her. I am glad to hear that Danny is responding to her.  It will be good for him to have another bird around. It will be good for both of you.

Is Alice really young?  She has a baby cuteness about her.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(10-31-2016, 03:41 PM)Catherine Wrote: She is so pretty. Heart  I love the name Alice. It really suits her. I am glad to hear that Danny is responding to her.  It will be good for him to have another bird around. It will be good for both of you.

Is Alice really young?  She has a baby cuteness about her.

Yes, she is only a few mos old.  She has a wonderful personality.  She is learning the "ropes" here.  How to maneuver around to the playpen and the ladders and to Danny's cage and to the floor.  She can't fly yet but she tries.  Her wings are clipped short.

Here is a picture of Danny and Alice on the playpen:
[Image: v7EJLfr.jpg]

Oh, little Alice is beautiful, Ruth! I am sure she is happy to be in your family, with all the love and friendship she will know! What a little sweetie.
They are cute together.  I don't know enough to be sure, but will Alice's wing feathers grow back before to long and then she will be able to fly?

I am glad you have Alice. It will be a good life for her and you and Danny are going to enjoy her company.
Catherine

(11-01-2016, 10:30 AM)Tobi Wrote: Oh, little Alice is beautiful, Ruth! I am sure she is happy to be in your family, with all the love and friendship she will know! What a little sweetie.

Thanks, she is beautiful!  She seems happy and she  is learning new things all the time here.  Danny and she get along nicely. Smiley4

(11-01-2016, 03:08 PM)Catherine Wrote: They are cute together.  I don't know enough to be sure, but will Alice's wing feathers grow back before to long and then she will be able to fly?

I am glad you have Alice. It will be a good life for her and you and Danny are going to enjoy her company.

Oh, yes, her wings definitely will grow back.  It may take awhile but she will be flying around like Danny.  I watch her and Danny all the time.  They are very interesting creatures. Heart

It will be great for her to gain flight while she is with you. Danny will feel like he has somehow helped her to fly.
This is going to be a fun time of discovery for all three of you.
Catherine

Alice is very pretty and I'm sure that she will have a lovely life with you and Danny.