Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures of My Birds
I'll try and get some pics of our birds for you not easy when you go to the the aviary they fly all over the place won't keep still.
It must be as bad as trying to get pictures of reptiles. Nothing holds still. I look forward to seeing your birds.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I hope to post some more photos I've taken of Allison (changed her name) and Danny. I've been having computer problems and it's been difficult to get online and post, too.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
We have all had computer glitches. I couldn't post one night. I gave up and went to bed and things were fine the next day.

Allison is a pretty name. I think it suits her very well. I look forward to new pictures.
Catherine

Here is a picture of Allison in her food dish and Danny beside her. It's sort of out of focus, sorry:

[Image: gAP0zOJ.jpg]

Here is Allison on her food dish and Danny is sitting on the edge of her cage:

[Image: IdFrA69.jpg]

Here is Allison in her food dish again. Danny is in the picture, too.

[Image: WAlC7v1.jpg]

This is the set up that Danny and Allison have; their cages next to each other, then the ladders and their playpen below, then the ladders that go to the floor. My little Christmas tree is in the picture too. lol They can walk around the floor and Danny flies around. Allison can't fly yet but she will eventually; it takes quite awhile for wings to grow.

Allison has been visiting Danny's cage the past few days and playing with the toys in it. She is so cute! Danny, Suzy and are crazy about her. We are crazy about Danny and Suzy, too! Smile

[Image: nGzZANt.jpg]

Allison is pretty and I can see it in Danny's eyes that he really likes her.
You have an interesting set up. It gives them places to go and things to do. It will be fun when Allison can fly again. Danny must wonder why she doesn't fly. She must wonder why he can fly.

It is interesting that the dog likes the birds and the birds like Suzy. I think different species do  form bonds.
Catherine

Yes, the birds and dog get along fine. Suzy looks at them and they look at her. They don't get real close to each other, though. I think they respect each others presence here. Smile

Did you see the additional pictures of Danny and Allison?