Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Treat for Puppy Lovers!
Well....not a really funny video or an animal joke, but....

A really charming short "Vet Ranch" video of a rescued dog, Gracie, who had been scheduled for euthanasia....and her HUGE bunch of puppies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB1287Em03M

If you love puppies you are going to love this video!
That was cute and wonderful. Twelve puppies! What an amazing little mother. I am so glad to hear about Vet Ranch and the wonderful work they do. It would have been so sad if she had been euthanized and her puppies not given a chance. I am sure they will be amazing pets.   The mum is a wonderful little dog. She will be a great pet for someone.

I watched some of the other Vet Ranch videos. They are doing wonderful work.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Delightful! I'm so glad that the mother was saved from euthanasia and that the puppies will have a good start in life.
I've watched a few of the Vet Ranch videos I'm glad it all worked out.
It is good to see a happy ending. I just can't believe that small dog had 12 puppies. They seemed so big even at birth. All of them were cute, but I really loved the mom. Heart
Catherine

Yes I know Smiley4  I have never seen such a fat little belly! It's incredible that 12 healthy -big!- pups all arrived with no fuss, and they all survived.

Gracie is a really lovely dog. I could see by the way she was relaxed with the young children being near her newborn pups, and the way she related to everyone, what a really good sweet dog she is. I am glad to hear she was re-homed easily and with her daughter!
Gracie seemed relaxed with everyone no matter what was happening. I am sure Gracie and her daughter will  do well in their new home. The people are lucky to have a chance to adopt Gracie. She will be a loyal family member. I hope all her puppies find really good homes.
Catherine