Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Christmas Bunny returns
I am busy setting up things so that I am ready for the return of Luna Bunny. Luna has spent every Christmas with me for many years now.

[Image: Auv2w5ca1Pw_fNmH7PcIDUtxSAvTPfsbFjyLWiTK...=w368-h275]

He is such a lively little bunny. We always have fun. I sleep on a futon on a low frame so he is easily able to jump on the bed so I can be sure of getting bunny wakeup calls in the mornings. I let Luna free roam while I am home. I try to be home a lot while he is with me. It lets me have some quiet time at home and we do enjoy each others company.

It wouldn't be Christmas without Luna Bunny.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Luna Bunny has gone home. We had a fun visit. He was so active and playful. I am going to miss having him on the bed and jumping all over playing with his toys.
I don't know where he gets his energy from.  He was also a real snuggle bunny this time. I got some good bunny hugs. Heart
Catherine

You clearly had a lovely time with Luna. But what happened to the photo? It seems to have gone AWOL, LOL! Just a string of letters and numbers. We would all like to see the photo of Luna....
I am seeing the picture. I  didn't realize you couldn't see it.
I don't know why you can't see it. I will have to look at how I copied it.

Are there any other pictures I have posted that you can't see?

I can't seem to remember that he has gone home. Everywhere there is an absence of my Luna Bunny.

[Image: IzyVuFYYf_0CKnmoVyhZYOCTe0Gw1GImH-ohp-gh...0-h1125-no]
Catherine

Now I see him (in your latest post, not the first one) - a handsome fellow, indeed.
I still can't believe he is 10. He has been visiting me for 8 years.
We are family now. He is right at home at my place.

I miss him this year. I feel like he should still be there.
Catherine