Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Christmas!
Wishing all our members and guests a very
[Image: animated_merry_christmas_image_0084.gif]
However you celebrate it I hope you have a warm and peaceful Christmas time filled with friends and family and especially our dear little animal friends.

[Image: wish_you_merry_christmas.jpg]

Merry Christmas from Jake Krinkle Snake and all my reptile friends (some of whom you haven't met yet)
[Image: oqBPVKHJqdSHu3mbMcPMAU_rDg8-kGJ_l6Ju3FMv...0-h1125-no]
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Warmest greetings for a very merry Christmas to all members and visitors, plus any beloved pets as well! Forgy didn't want to get out of the Christmas wreath - please click on picture to enlarge.

Forgy looks so cute all decorated for Christmas.

I had a happy Christmas Eve supper with the neighbours and their daughter's Newfoundland dog Penny. She looks like a big black bear and she is very huggable. I got to give her lots of hugs tonight and tomorrow when they all go for dinner elsewhere, I get to give Penny her Christmas dinner and more big furry hugs.

I get to wake up on Christmas morning with Luna Bunny on my bed. I have a bearded dragon sleeping on me right now. Dora Dove is sleeping in her cage beside me. It is a perfect Christmas. Heart
Catherine

Forgy looks so handsome all wrapped in the Christmas wreath LPC!

That is a lovely picture of Jake Krinkle Snake Catherine! Very festive. I know Luna will have such a nice time over the holiday with you all.

I went for a long walk in the woods, and met a white Jack Russell called "Toby"! How strange.

Now I am going to have Christmas dinner.

Happy Christmas everyone.
What a wonderful surprize, running into a Jack Russell. The name is perfect for a Jack Russell.
A walk in the woods is a fine way to enjoy Christmas.

Jake just had his dinner and is napping. Everyone is napping. Maybe I have time before dinner for a little nap.

This is a very mellow Christmas. There is enough snow, but it is not a storm and the roads are clear. Everyone is feeling very relaxed and enjoying each others company.
I hope all of you are having as peaceful a day as we are here.
Catherine

[Image: 3foua2w.jpg]

Suzy got a crystal bowl for Christmas from my sister n law's brother. Now she eats with class!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Wishing you a very Happy Christmas Ruth!

Oh Suzy! You are a very lucky doggy to have a crystal bowl! Even I don't have a crystal bowl. You must have been a very good dog for Santa to bring you a present like that!
Merry Christmas Ruth. Christmas greetings to Suzy, Danny and Allison.

Lucky Suzy. I am sure everything tastes better in a crystal bowl.

I hope you are having a peaceful and happy holiday.
Catherine

(12-26-2016, 10:33 AM)Tobi Wrote: Wishing you a very Happy Christmas Ruth!

Oh Suzy! You are a very lucky doggy to have a crystal bowl! Even I don't have a crystal bowl. You must have been a very good dog for Santa to bring you a present like that!

Suzy is the best dog in the whole world and I tell her that often.   Heart I hope your Christmas was a good one Tobi.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]