Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Suzy Picture
Heart Here is the latest picture of Suzy taken tonight.  It came out so good I just had to post it!  Here is the little princess!

[Image: 71Bbudm.jpg]

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
That is a beautiful picture. Suzy is such a sweetie and she is so cute. She has a beautiful face.

You two are so lucky you found each other. Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(12-29-2016, 05:06 PM)Catherine Wrote: That is a beautiful picture. Suzy is such a sweetie and she is so cute. She has a beautiful face.

You two are so lucky you found each other. Heart

I know, I am truly blessed to have her.  My life changed so much since I got her over 4 years ago.  I'm no longer so lonely.  She is like a child to me; she is precious.  I value every second with her.  She is the best ever!! Heart

Here is a picture of Suzy I took with my phone at my brother's on Christmas. This is Jess and Suzy. Jess is my nephew's girl friend. Suzy is all decked out for Christmas in her polka dot sweater and her red, green and white bow.

[Image: y6daAGc.jpg]

Here is a picture of Suzy and I- 2 Christmases ago. Suzy looks like she is smoking a cigar! She has a treat in her mouth!

[Image: yFZXeR9.jpg]

What a charming picture of you both!

Yes it does look like Suzy is smoking a cigar Rotating LOL You will have to tell her 'smoking has been known to stunt your growth' ! haha Tell her she'd have been a German Shepherd by now if she hadn't started smoking! LOL

Suzy looks great in her sweater, and Jess is a very pretty girl.
Suzy does look good in her sweater. She has such a charming facial expression, she really looks like she is listening intently. I suppose she is listening. I don't think she misses anything that is going on around her. It looks like you had a good Christmas this year. I am glad you could have Suzy with you all day. Not everyone will let you bring your dog.  You two are very close. You wouldn't want to be away from Suzy for long.
Catherine

Delightful pictures! Have you thought of having a photo calendar made from the photos you have of Suzy?
A photo calendar would be fun and interesting to do. I think you would enjoy seeing Suzy on your calendar every day.
Catherine

Hi all. Thank you for the lovely comments. No, I haven't thought of doing a calendar but it's a very good idea. I don't know how to go about that really. If it takes money it's not something I can do right now.