Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy 2017
Just once I wanted to be the first to wish you all a Happy New Year. I know a lot of you will get to it first,
But I  want to  wish you a safe and happy celebration  as you enter the new year.
I am on my phone so I will  have to add fireworks  later.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Thank you Catherine bless you and may you have a very Happy, healthy and prosperous 2017.

And wishing everyone here a very Happy New Year!

[Image: Happy_New_Year_2017_Animated_GIF_Wallpapers.gif]
A very happy New Year to Catherine, Tobi and all our lovely forum members! May the coming year bring you lots of love, joy, peace, success, good health and the fulfilment of all your dreams! Sydney has already celebrated New Year, so here are their fireworks to put us in the mood for when our turn comes (it's very long and I only looked at first two minutes, LOL):

I knew I could count on you both for fireworks. Beautiful display in Sydney. They use their harbour well.
Fireworks over Disney castle is an image I grew up with.

This year should be spectacular in Ottawa. Canada is celebrating 150 years this year. It seems like yesterday since I was getting all excited about Canada turning 100. I had a lot of fun that year and I think I better find ways to enjoy this year. Maybe I need to take a little trip to my nation's capitol.

It has been another year and we are all still together as the animal lovers family. It has been wonderful to share so many things with you all. We have seen hi and lows. We have gained pets and we have lost pets. We have never lost our sense of humour and we have never lost hope in a better world for animals.

I will say that we haven't heard from our dear Noble Knight in some time. Where ever he is he is in our hearts and our minds. I miss his gracious ways and his gentle words of wisdom. We wish you peace Dear Knight, with all our hearts. Heart
Catherine

Sydney Harbour fireworks display is spectacular! Thank you LPC. I am still watching it and listening to the music.   87
(01-01-2017, 05:19 AM)Catherine Wrote: It has been another year and we are all still together as the animal lovers family. It has been wonderful to share so many things with you all. We have seen hi and lows. We have gained pets and we have lost pets. We have never lost our sense of humour and we have never lost hope in a better world for animals.

I will say that we haven't heard from our dear Noble Knight in some time. Where ever he is he is in our hearts and our minds. I miss his gracious ways and his gentle words of wisdom. We wish you peace Dear Knight, with all our hearts. Heart

Beautifully said Catherine.

And yes -I also miss our dear Knight. Blessings and kind thoughts to him wherever he may be  Heart
Ahhhhhh, nicely done LPC, as usual!!
Happy New Year to everyone here at ALWF!!
Catherine: Again, an amazing woman who has created an amazing place for animal lovers from around the globe to gather.
Wishing you all the best in 2017!!
Here's lookin' at you babe!! 15
We all love you and you make the world wide web a beautiful place!!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
This is a time to look forward with hope and a time to remember  friends. Some of our people are busy and can't be with us right now. We wish you  well and hope to hear from you soon. 

Somega of the people  who  join us faithfully  read, but never join or post. We know you are there and you are a welcome part of  our animal lovers family.

We  are blessed to have such a wonderful online  community to be part of.
Catherine

Quote:Ahhhhhh, nicely done LPC, as usual!!
Happy New Year to everyone here at ALWF!!
Catherine: Again, an amazing woman who has created an amazing place for animal lovers from around the globe to gather.
Wishing you all the best in 2017!!
Here's lookin' at you babe!! [Image: 15.gif]
We all love you and you make the world wide web a beautiful place!!
When I posted from my phone hours ago I did not see this post.
Thank-you for your kind thoughts. Thank-you for being part of our community.

I look forward to a another good year on ALWF with all of us who make it the site it has become. I couldn't do this without you all.

Big hugs to everyone.
Catherine

I hope 2017 brings good health and all of what all of you need for a happy life!

[Image: 0CiUH1I.gif]

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]