Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animal Lover Passes
This is a very nice lady who I met on another forum.  I just found out yesterday she passed away in December.  I don't know what she died from but I liked her a lot and felt really bad about the loss. Smiley19

Here is her obituary:

http://www.galantefuneralhome.com/obits/...52404&ap=1

You can read in her obit. how much she cared about animals.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
She sounds like a wonderful person. Her family and those of you who knew her are certainly going to miss her.
It sounds like she was still not that old either. She will certainly be missed by the animals that she helped.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Yes, she was clearly an animal lover and has a sympathetic face. Blessings to her soul.
I am very sorry about the loss of your friend, Ruth.

Leslie looks like a very kind lady. She was quite young to pass away. Her love for others, and for the animals will never be forgotten. Bless her Soul. Heart
Thank you all.

I have been away because my old computer went berserk and broke down and I was without a computer for awhile. Yesterday I found a neat place that sells refurbished computers. I got one rather inexpensive with Windows 10 on it. I think my old one "bought the farm". I may take it in and see if I can get anything for it. They recycle them.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
It sounds like your old computer has reached the end and is ready for recycling. Good thing you could get a refurbished one. You get a better computer for less money. How are you liking Windows 10. It is a little different. I let my current computer upgrade to Windows 10. I think it is better, but I am still using the same computer. I don't know what it would be like to start setting up a different computer with windows 10.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine