Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bunny plays Jenga
This is cute. The bunny actually plays a game of Jenga with his people. I think he is winning.

https://youtu.be/o1yT9e1eEtM

It makes you wonder if our pets can play any games.

Picture me playing cards with my guinea pigs and they eat the deck. Playing chess with my snakes and they try to swallow my king. Does that count as checkmate. Smiley4

Other people's pets are so talented.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(01-11-2017, 03:44 PM)Catherine Wrote: Playing chess with my snakes and they try to swallow my king. Does that count as checkmate. Smiley4

Yes, it a form of checkmate called "smothered mate"! 79
Clever bunny! I had never heard of "Jenga" but this bunny has it licked....
Unlike Guinea Pigs who would have it 'chewed' haha Smiley4
Quote:Yes, it a form of checkmate called "smothered mate"! [Image: 79.gif]
I suspect any game with a snake would end the same way. Either that or they would wrap around the pieces and not let them go.
I think you can't win against a snake. If they curl up on the board to sleep it would still end the game.

Quote:Clever bunny! I had never heard of "Jenga" but this bunny has it licked....

Unlike Guinea Pigs who would have it 'chewed' haha [Image: smiley4.gif]
You are right, my piggies would eat the pieces. I think they would plow right into it and knock everything down and then start  chewing.

Jenga involves removing pieces without  knocking the tower down. The bunny is very clever. He spent time figuring out which piece to move. That is clever. He looked like he was having fun too.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine