Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you spot the giraffe?
I love brain teasers, puzzles and optical illusions, but I will be honest, I couldn't see the giraffe. I didn't get too many of them.
Lets see how you do.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

The image of the baby was obvious to me. All the rest were a mystery.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

No, I couldn't see a Giraffe. Or a baby. And I am usually able to see 'hidden pictures'. I tried looking at the background form rather than the little animals. Then I tried looking at all the green shapes/blue shapes/pink etc. Then looked at the whole image in the same way you view 'magic 3D pictures' also. But nope.
Smiley21  for me then....
These ones were tough. I couldn't spot anything. I tried for a long time before I gave up and looked at the hints. How could I have missed them?

At least if you couldn't see them then I know they were hard to spot.
Catherine

Second time of trying, I saw the Giraffe this time!
I won't spoil it for others by saying where it is, but yes, I saw it. It was obvious. I was looking in too 'cryptic' a way!

(I didn't look at the hints first.)
I am impressed. I gave up and looked at the hints. No matter how I looked at it I couldn't see a giraffe anywhere.

I couldn't see the other ones either. Can I blame it on the new glasses? I am not used to them yet. Smiley4
Catherine

Ok I thought the giraffe was super easy, it was just there. Only found 7 coffee beans, and 10 of the words, and found the baby. The astronomer I was like.....what. hahaha
The only one I saw was the baby and 6 or 7 coffee beans. I just couldn't see the giraffe anywhere. It must be a perceptual thing and we all have slightly different ways of perceiving things.

Here is another that I couldn't spot. Smiley4

I was looking for another rabbit.
Catherine

(03-03-2017, 02:59 PM)Catherine Wrote: The only one I saw was the baby and 6 or 7 coffee beans. I just couldn't see the giraffe anywhere. It must be a perceptual thing and we all have slightly different ways of perceiving things.

Here is another that I couldn't spot. Smiley4

I was looking for another rabbit.

See sometimes, like that one with the rabbit, fox and other animal I won't spoil, I find them really easy and obvious. Other times I just can't see it!
They fooled us with the way they presented the other animal. I thought it would look like the two obvious ones.
I should have expected a trick. My  brain just couldn't see that one.

The baby was really obvious to me the moment I looked at the picture.
You never know when you are going to see something or not. That is what makes these pictures fun.
Catherine