Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guinea Pigs Gone Wild!
Ever since the Christmas bunny visited the guinea pigs have been getting ideas. They watched him walk on the floor and realized that they could do it too.[Image: ffpE5u8YBC0CcEzC2vhhdjS6ZVNb9DxzCv9W_08J...-h284-p-no]
First they started jumping into the dirty laundry basket.
[Image: 2vTa1r39etK9SYVlCatjNvbDK_EhgN6G6ggTVX-C...-h284-p-no]
Then they started wandering.
[Image: UQwNM-D1jKuCLPHwRDCjgYjj6u6MghLze6t0c3Qk...-h284-p-no]
I think they look like they are plotting something.
[Image: RHCV_HFqEowb7cKioLWTqmc2WXmOLyK2a_HPaR6Y...-h284-p-no]
They are up to something
[Image: NQRZb9v9VR8ubiknCrz4MiCrmMH_bEN5Mh2-bBpi...-h275-p-no]
Robbie visiting Flora
[Image: QN39IgcTZ391Juuawu2TKrOsAoT0xWqLSVMgR6Yd...-h275-p-no]
Lets check out the rest of the room.
[Image: 6PkjO7pq4zPiN_sZFAoFwEsU5H5vi-P_o9SmdPOk...-h284-p-no]
And what is this
[Image: r_w3FGPGipFRL0Z2gkgnvxVjToSBO0vb27BvAWeC...-h284-p-no]
What is this
[Image: JEvLQfHhcLuCT8zCHuivXxAchdMQ0VrKFVW3UsoP...-h284-p-no]
Who are you?
[Image: 1MaRQhOgS02adKZbpTQi2nzWgoK4z6Eg5rLvFAcL...-h284-p-no]
Well hello there
[Image: HS9JXeg3CCMVAicxv-osSxCE5HhmEiSBMeTuDQl2...-h284-p-no]
Should I jump in?
[Image: 7Gr8x9yVRDx9oMoqkbMCVlRO2fde8wwzcov5Oe_H...-h284-p-no]
Maybe not, there are three of you
[Image: jfdaAObRpexMfHySaXt5L4wi3DCCPn-cM-KD5GiF...-h284-p-no]

Who knows what they will do next.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

They 're becoming quite adventurous, aren't they? Cheeky Boys!!
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
It is mostly Robbie. He is becoming quite bold and Murray will follow him. When he first visited the other boys they clicked their teeth at him, now they are fine with seeing him.
I think Robbie is emerging as my herd leader. I haven't had a clear leader since Frodo died. There is no doubt, Robbie is adventurous and likes to explore. He is such a character and he is funny. He is my sweetie.Heart
Catherine

He is so adorable and very adventurous! I'm waiting for the next instalment xx
Everytime I clean the guinea pig enclosures, Robbie goes for a walk. Murray will follow a bit and he certainly likes to visit Flora. Robbie however has been checking out the whole kitchen. Wait until he discovers where I store my hay.Smiley4
I guess I will have to move it up off the floor.
Robbie is the piggie in my signature. You can see that he is a character. And he is a fat little guy. He has multiple double chins and a fat little body. I have no idea what he will do next, but I love the little guy.Heart
Catherine

Now I really have no idea what my piggies are up to. I came home and found Murray in with Flora. So I put him back with Robbie and all seemed to be well again. I went out and came back and Murray was not in with Robbie and he was not in with Flora. I found him in with the three boys, Lambert, Rosebert and Norbert. He is still in there and he had dinner with them.

What's with Murray? Is he shopping around to see who has the best set up. Is he restless. Does he get bored with the same partner every day. I bet he is checking it out to see if they get better food. I have had to set up his breakfast so that I can serve it where ever he is in the morning.

Three male guinea pigs probably shouldn't be getting along so well. Adding another strange male to the mix really should not work. Are my piggies weird or what.Undecided
Catherine

Murray is still living with the boys and he now looks like part of the herd. They seem to like him. I guess if he wants to live there I am not going to move him. It wouldn't do any good anyhow. He would just move back. Smiley4

Murray is a piggie with his own ideas.
Catherine