Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 animals that smell like jelly beans....Happy Jelly Bean Day
It is National Jelly Bean day and it turns out there are 7 animals that smell like jelly bean flavours. There may be more, but these are the ones we know about.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

I have no intention of sniffing any of these animals to find out. I am wondering why anyone did sniff them.

Two things: We seem to have a national day for just about everything and whatever you are talking  about, someone will find animals that they can connect to the subject.

One more thing: How to celebrate National Jelly Bean day

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...pWuUgoiMEQ

You never know when you might need to celebrate the day.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I can't get that to load right now but will try again later. I can easily visualise the smell of jelly bean flavours, and can't iimagine which animals smell like them! I wish I could find out right now but will have to wait until later!
I used to eat lots of jelly beans but haven't had them for ages. They are nice. I just forgot about them! Smiley4

I can't believe there is a National Jelly Bean Day! haha!  Smiley34

PS....Jelly Beans are rubbish you know and not one of your 'five a day' LOL
Quote:PS....Jelly Beans are rubbish you know and not one of your 'five a day' LOL
That may be true, but they are still really good. You are never too old for jelly beans. Do you chew them up or do you suck on them slowly?

Quote:I can't believe there is a National Jelly Bean Day! haha!  [Image: smiley34.gif]
There is indeed a National Jelly Bean Day. It is so wonderful and whimsical the things we celebrate.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL9Ug5QO9dhRjIBP4oF4J...hu404oJe0w]

I have trouble believing people go around smelling animals and comparing them to jelly beans. Smiley4
It does seem a bit odd when you think about it.
Catherine

What a delightful creature that Binturong is! I had never heard of a Binturong before and to know that he smells like buttered popcorn makes him even more appealing!

And a Millipede that smells of Cherry Cola??
This is a whole new world I have ended up in....

I suck my jelly beans....slowly. Unless I am very hungry, in which case I don't just have one, I have a whole handful in my mouth, and wolf 'em down!
I like to suck on my jelly beans until I lose patience, then I chew them up. Smiley4

I have seen a Binturong. Calgary zoo had a pair 40 years ago. I don't remember them smelling of buttered popcorn. Of course I never thought to sniff them.

Now I am going to wonder what else smells interesting.
If any on my pets has an interesting smell, you will be the first to know.
Catherine