Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angel From the Streets
My book about Misty is now published! This is it:

Angel From the Streets -a rescue dog's undying love.

A dramatic true-life story of my rescue of a street dog from small-town gangsters. A tale of our happy life together, our unique bond, and a surprising canine loyalty which reached out even beyond the grave, to completely change my views on life and death.
(For Kindle devices, and Kindle PC) 161 pages.

from Amazon USSmile
http://www.amazon.com/Angel-From-Streets...B00HI3NCRA

from Amazon UKSmile
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Angel-From-Stree...he+Streets

Wow! Misty and I have already received one five-star review on Amazon.com -from someone we don't know!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congratulations on the five star review. This is so amazing. I am glad you gave a North American link. I can check Amazon here.
I don't have a kindle. Is the book only available in kindle form?
Maybe it is time I got a kindle. My old second hand eBook is not up tp much and it doesn't stay charged anymore.

I am so happy for you that you got Misty's story published. Some stories should be shared.Smiley43
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Angel From the Streets is available on all Amazon sites worldwide.

And...I have recently discovered that it isn't necessary to own a Kindle device in order to read a Kindle e-book!
A Kindle e-reader for PC can be downloaded FREE here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000426311

(I seem to be doing a lot of advertising for Amazon lately! They should pay me! haha)Smiley16
I add my congratulations. I would love to know who the person who gave you the five star review is!!

When I have finished reading the book, maybe there will be some more stars 75
Quote:(I seem to be doing a lot of advertising for Amazon lately! They should pay me! haha)Smiley16

I think so. I will look into the free download for my PC although, an excuse to buy a kindle would not be unwelcome.Smiley4

Lets keep those stars coming.Smiley4
Catherine

I worked out now who the person was who left 5 stars. A lady from another forum I go on. I didn't really know her before, but she asked about my book on Christmas Day (I think it was) -then must have bought it, and read it so quickly!
I have successfully set up an account with Amazon and have a link to a cloud version of the book. So now I know what I am gong to be reading. I do think I will need a kindle now that I can download books.

I see that it is possible to send eBooks as gifts. This is a whole new world and I get to know the whole story of Misty.Heart
Catherine

An author in our midst! Good for you, dear Tobi.

And good luck with the book.
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
It s wonderful to have a chance to read a book by someone that we know. Smiley43
Catherine

Hi Tobi. I think it's fantastic that you were able to publish a book about your beloved Misty!!
Catherine suggested, and I agreed, that we might advertise your book on our site as well.
We have a "classifieds" section. Our site is for pet lovers much like this one. I think it would be a nice niche for you to get a little more exposure for your book. Our site is very young and our member base is still quite small, but at least the price is right, lol........advertising is free.
Anyway, think about it and if you're interested feel free to check us out.
Of course you will need to sign up in order to post in the classifieds, but who knows, you might even like the place, and you will most likely see a familiar face or two, lol.
At any rate good luck with the book. I wish you much success and I will definitely check it out. Big Grin
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com