Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angel From the Streets
You should follow up if you can. A lot of people grieve about their pets for a long time. They don't seem to move past the actual loss.

I have noticed people printing threads. I am not sure why. Some people do not like to read from a computer screen. Posts with pictures or long involved discussions would make sense, but some things people print out leave me wondering.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I really do understand printing out a web page. There are many people especially older people who don't have computers. My aunt is one of them. I tried to encourage her gently to get a laptop but by her own admission, she's not very good with a light bulb, so maybe the challenges of learning the internet would stress her a lot. She is a technophobe. I remember it stressed me when I first started, even though it was a new adventure. But she doesn't want any "new adventures" LOL!
I tell her about web pages I've seen, which I know would interest her. Sometimes I wish I had a printer for that reason only. But it's extra expense.
I printed pages when I first used a computer because I was using other people's computers. I still did it when I first got my own computer. Now I wonder why I did it.

I have noticed quite a few people printing pages. I can't think of any other reason to do it.

A printer is nice, but the ink is very expensive. Unless you need something fancy a cheaper black and white printer would do. You probably don't have a lot of reason for printing. Usually you can email something to yourself and get it printed out somewhere else. It certainly would save money.

I sometimes have to print things for work so I do need a printer.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(08-07-2015, 09:17 AM)Tobi Wrote: Yes I should do that. It's quite a while ago now, and I'd sort of forgotten about it (except thought of it in passing a couple of days ago) Maybe I should. There are many people grieving for their animals, and some don't even know that they are okay where they go, and that there IS an afterlife for them. Maybe I could be some use.
No doubt about that, Tobi!