Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog vs Cat
Brillient suggestions thank you. I'll have to have a good weigh up of options Smile I always have the ducks and swans if nothing else Smile
There is a lot to be said for the ducks and swans. They can be sort of like pets.
I went e few years without pets when I was traveling and changing cities. It seemed odd to have no pets. As soon as I settled I started out with fish and then lizards and hamsters and so on.

If you can't work out a way to have pets right now I am sure you will have pets in the future. You also still have your pets at home.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Thats true. I will for sure have pets of my own in the future. I often day dream of the setups I will make or my future minagerie. and yes its lovely seeing all the pets at home.
I am sure you will do fabulous set ups in the future. Your hamster cages were amazing. For a hamster they must have been dream houses.
I am sure the dogs must be glad to see you each time you go home. Pets you can have later, but the chance to live on a boat does not happen too often. You must be surrounded by wild birds and there must be fish in the river. It is not quite the same as having a pet, but it is still having animals around you.
Catherine

I love boths cats and dogs but i'm probably more swayed towards cats! I've had them my whole life and like all different types, i would love to see big cats like lions and tigers. I saw this video which has some good facts about both cats and dogs! http://youtu.be/UFbE4aghwc4 I hope you like it too Smile
KynaMavies, I don't know if you have seen this thread yet:

http://www.animalloverswebforum.com/show...53#pid2853

But I can imagine you will like the video.

I really like that video you posted about Canids and Felids...thank you!
Thank-you KynaMavies, the video is very good. I had never heard of some of the animals they mentioned. It is amazing that we ended up with cats and dogs playing such important roles in our lives. Most of the cat and dog family seems quite happy to live without us.

Of course the video about the lion clearly shows a different picture.
Catherine