Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He was everyone's Buddy
I can just 'see' him doing those things. You talking about him is really bringing Buddy to life for all of us. What a special character.

And I still remember Misty's little simple things she did....very often, and it has been 5 years now since she went. But those things still bring a smile to me.
The pets we have loved so strongly and never far from us. Misty with you, Tobi and Buddy with you Libby.

Blueboy, my cat, died 37 years ago and I still find myself thinking how much he would like something. He would love my new deck and my whole garden. I wish he was here to see it.

Everywhere you look right now is an absence of Buddy. In time everywhere you look you will see him and he will feel close.
He was quite a character and you had some wonderful years together.  I hope that the remembering becomes a comfort.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of Buddy Libby. Sorry I am late with this but I haven't been online that much lately. He sounds like he was a great dog.

[Image: GWSOWSQ.jpg]

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
(06-22-2017, 04:37 PM)Ruth Wrote: I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of Buddy Libby.  Sorry I am late with this but I haven't been online that much lately.  He sounds like he was a great dog.  

[Image: GWSOWSQ.jpg]

Thank you!  It's like losing a brother.
Quote:Thank you!  It's like losing a brother.
That is a good way of describing it. Dogs are like family members and a brother best describes Buddy.
Catherine

I understand that Libby. Misty was my sister.

Ruth, I like that picture very much.
The picture is beautiful. Misty was definitely your sister in spirit.
Catherine